Gas

Its more than gas. Saturday my youngest daughter called me crying. She had an absessed tooth. Went to the Dr. paid her copay then to the drugstore. She had a prescription for antibiotics and a one for pain pills. They were each $10. She had enough for only one and got the antibiotics. She made a good decision and I went to the drugstore and got the pain pills. I wanted to cry on the way taking them to her. How have we let this happen?

I would advise you to never defend yourself in court....
No need to, but if I did I have a few people in mind.
Make sure you heed your own advice
I wouldn't worry too much about this troll, he's got his nose out of joint and just can't let it go. His comments sound like a progressive liberal who can never be wrong, you know the type.

It is not funny and oh so true. Many states including ours recently passed laws mandating the PUD's have infrastructure available so the greenies can charge their cars where and when they need to. Way cheaper to install some Generators than to run power lines in many many areas. We had a made up water shortage a few years ago. Several PUD's around us spent 10's of millions on huge diesel generators and signed contracts from suppliers for diesel. They paid out of the contracts and returned the unused Generators back for a pennies on the dollar. We the rate payers are still paying the increase for the poor choice they made. In a very shor time the PUD's will be making 10's of millions on their terrible paranoid knee jerk reactions.
PUDs??

Was

Did I read this wrong? Did you you say "several PUD's spent 10's of millions" or was that several PUTZ ? That sounds like a job done by the federal putz's.
🤣 🤣 🤣 No that would be the local PUTZ'S running the PUD's (Public Utility District) and even though they are private they operate very much under the government model.....just use the money they steal from us about 30 percent better than government.

Diesel yesterday in ne pa, everywhere is pretty much over 6, some are $8. Gas is around 4.50, im not sure whats going on here. Diesel has been 30-40 cents per gallon more than gas for the last 10 plus years and now its 1.50 plus....
What am i missing?
The fact the oil companies realized everything we need to feed, move, supply, etc. runs off diesel and has been not gasoline. Took them a while to change their old school mind set of selling a by product for less. Technically not a by product just available as part of the process of making gasoline.

I know what gas prices were and when because I was paying close attention and was very appreciative prices were down so much in the Trump era. Especially considering the nonsense from the prior 2 terms and gas prices then sucked.

Plus I have been using Fuelly every fill up and tracks prices, when, location, etc… so it's easy to see. Not sure it's admissible in a court of law for Judge Judy though lol.
586CB5F4-6D68-4B6F-B307-403A8ED875D8.jpeg
CF112F7A-C074-40E0-A6D4-61683739D873.jpeg
5A648C17-D70D-44E3-8EFC-1A128CBB2172.jpeg
8BD158C4-6FD0-497D-B9A9-0371264FF191.jpeg
34139AE2-6B3F-477C-B005-9DFB5A6F97BC.jpeg

I know what gas prices were and when because I was paying close attention and was very appreciative prices were down so much in the Trump era. Especially considering the nonsense from the prior 2 terms and gas prices then sucked.

Plus I have been using Fuelly every fill up and tracks prices, when, location, etc… so it's easy to see. Not sure it's admissible in a court of law for Judge Judy though lol.View attachment 363194View attachment 363197View attachment 363196View attachment 363195View attachment 363198

You almost brought tears to my eyes LOL. I sure miss those prices.