FX120i scale black Friday deal

Most of the magnetic force scales I have found start at around $650 and go up from there. My latest one is the sartorius entris 323 and is magnetic force scale I think I paid around $765 for it and is the cheapest magnetic force scale from sartorius and they go up from there. I was really wanting the the 64 but was a little much.

I want one but the guys around here that have them use them inside the house in a small room,Im reloading in the garage it's foamed insulated and heated and cooled and I have floresant lights so what's y'all opinions
Room too big?(too much air moving)
Wrong lights?
I've even talked to the Prometheus guy but I use too many different powders for it and to be honest too darn expensive
I've always used a balance beam
Had a Pact sent it on it's way
Now I got a Rcbs charge master lite and I'm still checking ever load with my 10/10
I want to up grade and know when I throw a charge it's right on

I looked at the specs on that scale , and it does not mention magnetic force . I'd assume it's a strain gauge scale . you could send an e-mail to myweigh and ask them for sure .
Think I'll do just that. Anything will be better than .1 accuracy. Using the RCBS Chargemaster and hard to tell if it's .15 or .10. Every grain counts when you're shooting out to 1k yards.

For sub $200 it is not a MFR scale. This really does not belong in this thread but the Gempro 300 has a better resolution than the iBalance i401.

I want one but the guys around here that have them use them inside the house in a small room,Im reloading in the garage it's foamed insulated and heated and cooled and I have floresant lights so what's y'all opinions
Room too big?(too much air moving)
Wrong lights?

I load in a garage with a wood stove and badly sealed garage door. LED light over head but flourecents in the room. I have no issues with my ad120 & auto trickle after the room warms up for about an hour.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.