Found this Free Ballistic Program

E4aker

I found this free ballistic program online....I hate to beat a dead horse, but I have a few questions.

http://jacksonrifles.com/files/pejsa%20ballistics.xls

Being that I know nothing about computers, what kind of device (palm...ect.) would I have to buy to run this program. It looks real promising. I know alot of guys on this sight are running the exbal program. Is it similair to this program. I played around on this program and it was about dead on to the data that I have configured from personal experiences. Thanks

Thanks for that post. I read through it and understand that I need excel to run this program. What is the most affordable handheld unit that will run this program effectively. Is the excel program something that can be purchased and then downloaded on any palm?? I really have no idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

From my limited understanding. On a PDA, Exbal is the preferred software. Pocket PC using Windows Mobile has the most features over the Palm based PDA. There are many Pocket PC units that are Exbal compatible. Dell, Compaq, Toshiba, are just some of the makers there are others.

Hi Earl Fouraker,

I used the same Ballistic Software on mu TX PALM (OS base) and works great.
The TX comes with office to go preloaded so you do not have to worry about.
I modified myself the peija software to fit a TX small dispplay.
If you need it please send me a email.

I recommand you to by a PALM on OS system because the windows base will eat faster your battery.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.