Ballistic Program

I have both.......NO CONTEST...
EXBAL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

The scope reticle analysis is awesome!
especially with the NP-R2 reticle

I agree with John all the way! Exbal blows Horus Visions away, even their new program! Exbal is way cheaper too, get that one.
smile.gif

Do you folks have a web site for these programs? I found one at Freeware.com under calcuations, called Ballistics v1 that works smooth on my Palm but I'm always open to something better.

Bigdog, Exbal is at...
Exbal Site

I might add that the Exbal program also works with the older Palm III PDA's as well. When I bought Exbal it hadn't been tested by perry systems for compatibility but it works fine. I just saw one on Ebay for $26 and the cradle to Hotsync with a computer for $5. Won't be out much if you drop it in a creek somewhere.

HPA

[ 04-29-2003: Message edited by: HoytemanPA ]

Yeah, i'm a firm believer in Exbal too. That reticle analysis is incredible. I use it for my Burris ballistic reticles, and plex reticles (user-defined) for myself + friends. That power factor calculation is pretty neat too. There's no comparison.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.