Found Primers but are they too much $$$

I don't mind his complaining. If we all had half a brain, we would be shooting air guns or entering axe throwing competitions until this gets sorted out.
True that. 20 some years ago when I lived in WV, we were having a little BBQ on our back deck- pretty tall elevated deck. The back property was solid woods with the exception of a small clearing where I built the kids playset and had a wee bit of food plot, heh-heh. The resident does came out into the opening, maybe 40 yds and I just happened to have a loaded potato cannon. Filled the chamber up with AquaNet hairspray, touched it off and whacked the big doe broadside, lol.

My wife said "Jesus Tom, if there was an iron skillet season you'd hunt them".

I have no idea why I felt the need to share that at this moment. It felt good tho.

(Edit- No deer were harmed during this festive occasion.)

True that. 20 some years ago when I lived in WV, we were having a little BBQ on our back deck- pretty tall elevated deck. The back property was solid woods with the exception of a small clearing where I built the kids playset and had a wee bit of food plot, heh-heh. The resident does came out into the opening, maybe 40 yds and I just happened to have a loaded potato cannon. Filled the chamber up with AquaNet hairspray, touched it off and whacked the big doe broadside, lol.

My wife said "Jesus Tom, if there was an iron skillet season you'd hunt them".

I have no idea why I felt the need to share that at this moment. It felt good tho.

(Edit- No deer were harmed during this festive occasion.)

Not a primer one needed....