Found binocs - looking for owner

cowboy

I found a pair of binocs here in Eastern Idaho yesterday. They are not your dime store quality. If owner can PM me approx location and brand/model of binocs I'll get them back to you.

Very kind of you. Hope someone on here knows the owner. World needs more people like you. Seems like everyone is in it for the themselfs these days.

I received a response from the binoc manufacturer via email that these binocs were never registered into their system nor had they ever had any record of them in their repair dept. Word to the wise - I guess those registration cards are important to send in for more than just warranty.

I received a response from the binoc manufacturer via email that these binocs were never registered into their system nor had they ever had any record of them in their repair dept. Word to the wise - I guess those registration cards are important to send in for more than just warranty.

Thanks for your heads up on the registration.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.