Looking for Binocular Recommendations

I got a pair of Tract 10x50's for Christmas, and they are excellent. My opinion is you'd need to spend better than double to get anything better. The low light performance is outstanding, seeing deer clearly at 800+ yards in lighting that limits your naked eye to seeing deer to maybe 40 yards. I was able to walk into my hunts several times with moonlight alone using them to make sure I wasn't going to bump anything, it made me wonder how many times I have bumped game walking in when it's dark before? When the light is better the clarity is superb. They have impressed everyone that has used them. I was on the fence between the Tract and Meopta when I was looking, low light performance was a BIG consideration for me and right or wrong I gave that edge to Tract based on spec and reading. I would like to have bought both and sent back the ones I liked less but that didn't happen. Tract does a veteran discount if that helps you.

Save a little longer and increase your budget to $1k, then go to e-flea-bay and buy yourself an excellent used pair of Leica Ultravids. There is a noticeable difference between the lower level Trinovids so don't stop there and get the Ultravids.
It sounds like your budget would't accomodate the Leica Noctovids so my advice is to never look through Noctivids if you have a credit card in your pocket.

Highly recommend the Zeiss Conquest for their price point. I bought a pair like new for $750 and used them for 3 years and sold them for same price. I am somewhat particular about my optics and kept them in chest pack and could barely tell they had been used so don't hesitate to buy in classifieds. If you don't like them just sell them and find something different!

Leupold just replaced my binoculars with a pair of BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10, and while they are better than the Leupolds I had, I compared them to my daughter's budget Vortex diamondback 10x and was sorely disappointed that there wasn't much difference in low light conditions. I'm not saying they're bad binoculars, I just don't think you're getting the value for the dollar.....I'm curious is see response here as Swarovskis are a long lead item in my fun fund!

I cherry picked a pair of Nikon Monarch HG's (compared them to other top end 10x42's in it's class) and couldn't be more pleased. Extremely sharp edge to edge, bright, exceptional color rendition, very good chromatic aberration... You could spend a lot more and still wind up with a set of Bino's that can't measure up to the Nikons.

Tract Toric...can't buy better glass for the money. You are buying from the manufacturer with no dealer mark-up. The company owner's will personally answer any questions (or they have for me).

How many hours do you spend behind glass a day?

It is not just initial clarity. It is eye fatigue that sets the top glass apart.

I spend 6-10 hours a day on a hunt. Multiply that by 3-10 days per hunt, amd then up to 4 hunts a year, amd those hours pile up quickly. Not including scouting trips. I would venture to say I sit 200-300 hours a year behind optics, not including weekly and monthly shooting sessions.

Eye fatigue will end your day halfway through with glass that crushes your skull.

For me, great glass is a must.
My dream glass line-up is:
Swaro NL Pure 10x42 in a chest harness (my next purchase)
15x56 Swaro SLC Neu on a tripod
Swaro BTX/95mm on a tripod (but they don't get packed around much)

I 100% agree with lancetkeyon on his recommendations. I do have some Leicas GeoVid that I really like for the range finder and the glass is good but NOTHING beats Swaro.