Forgive Me @butterbean I Have Sinned

Muddyboots

That's right pure blasphemy to the core! I don't know what got over me but somehow I strayed from the righteous path.

Yep I used my Teslong in a barrel. OMG!! The anxiety is overwhelming! I shot a common load in my 300WSM and it showed pressure with swipe and click! Not a hot load so I was perplexed. I actually thought I had the dreaded carbon ring!! Well after 640 rounds thru barrel I was thinking "maybe?". Possibly? So without reasonable thought I sent the Teslong down barrel. OMG!!! The barrel was bare steel clean, what hello was I thinking!!! So I pulled couple rounds, everything was GTG. Took another shot and everything was fine. Hair scratcher if I had any.

I promise to say "I have no carbon ring" 10x in penance for my misdeed!

Clean as can be and was my thought something was there. Good suggestion since nothing else seems to be jumping out. Only other may be a particle of media maybe left in case. I knick the crap of them but maybe.

I only mention it because I did it.....first shot slobber knocked a piece of Norma 300WSM brass. Would not go back in the shell holder chi ching. 🥴

Recent Posts