ButterBean!! That you? 😂

BoomFlop

Seen this on my Facebook feed and couldn't help but post it!!

14:44 minute video of our very own @ButterBean

Have a great day and hope it puts a smile on your face.

Steve

Attachments

• C5DC574C-AC83-4514-95BD-F3ED8761E2BC.jpeg
    C5DC574C-AC83-4514-95BD-F3ED8761E2BC.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 174
I got involuntary entered in a tough man contest 35 or so ago and I had Bib Overall's on and I have no idea why but the crowd started chanting ButterBean and the name has stuck with me ever since, I've got friends that don't even know my real name, anyway that's a picture of Namesake, By the way I did pretty good until I got disqualified

I do hope everyone knows the story behind my nickname and avatar, I've already been asked for an autograph and I really hated to disappoint the guy
I think you explained your story to me when I questioned the forum name. I did a couple Art Dore tough man's some years ago in Michigan. Won a couple but lost as well. Being in the heavyweight class, it's pretty unlimited weight wise. You can be 6'/220lbs and be in the same class as a 6'4"/300lb guy. My law enforcement partner was a Golden Gloves boxer in the marine corps in his younger years and has kept up his training since that time. He's probably the most skilled boxer I know personally. I train with him alot and spar with a couple cage fighters in their training. I too kinda got thrown in ring by my buddy years ago and it was a real good eye opener. Makes a guy realize how little he is in the fighting world. There are some real well trained fighters that fight in those tough man contests. A lot of bums too. At 58, I thought about doing one more but at 240lbs, I'm not interested in running up against a 6'4" 275 lb 22 year old. Not my kind of party

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.