Snake Wrangler!! 🤣😂🤣

My wife saw this little guy while ago in the front yard and I had to grab it! Cute little thing, but it had a bit of an attitude. Can't say that I blame it though. 😇
IMG_2942.jpegIMG_2946.jpegIMG_2948.jpegIMG_2952.jpegIMG_2956.jpegIMG_2962.jpegIMG_2958.jpegIMG_2961.jpeg

Awwwwww, go on and 'give it shot' sometime. It's a killer 'rush!!' 🤪🤪😇😇Surely there's a Bull Snake out there with your name on it. 😂
lol 😂 I really like messing with the really big bullsnakes, they are either very nice or very hateful 😁
When I was little my grandpa was stop on the road every time he saw one and make me catch it so we could put them in the barn, worst ones were coach whips and racers, they were biting machines 😬

We use to live outside a quarry and had black rat racers all the time! My wife HATED to go into barn to feed horse cause they would be coiled up on bales of hay. Fantastic mousers!!! But when they are 6-7' long, can cause nightmares!😱😂 I had one hanging down off beam in front of light switch so when I turned on light early one morning to feed horse, I had one hissing at my face from maybe 12"!!! Woke me up is understatement! I set Olympic backward jump!😱

Wife at that time, opened the garage door and walked toward the car. Snake that was on the door ribs could no longer hold on and fell. Problem was his tail was hung in the door section that had opened and then closed around the pivot. It must have dangled really close to her because the bladder control problem was right there also. What a drama queen

Last edited:
We use to live outside a quarry and had black rat racers all the time! My wife HATED to go into barn to feed horse cause they would be coiled up on bales of hay. Fantastic mousers!!! But when they are 6-7' long, can cause nightmares!😱😂 I had one hanging down off beam in front of light switch so when I turned on light early one morning to feed horse, I had one hissing at my face from maybe 12"!!! Woke me up is understatement! I set Olympic backward jump!😱
Had one of those about that size eating eggs underneath a chicken, I couldn't see because it was coming in from the back of the nest box, reached under to gather eggs and that thing latched on to my hand and would not let go

Walked right past this one within striking distance this past winter, raining hard, 50°. It was so cold, he could only rattle. Never had one in 7 years. Then this one right next to my back door. Western Diamondback.
Found one in the farm house Bedroom just inside the door, crapped my pants when I walked past it the second time and it started rattling 😳😬

When I had horses years ago in upstate NY, had black rat racers that were 6-7' long! My wife refused to go into barn at night which was their hunting time! Never had a mouse issue in barn! Way better than cats! Plus kept people out too once they saw them! Never bothered horses at all.
I left my basement door open for a few days. When I came home I found a 5 ft black snake in the basement. I caught it & put it outside. I came upstairs to take my shoes off. And looked to my left & there were 2 6ft ers. Hanging around some electrical wires. I was changing a box out. Needless to say I open the window and threw one out. The other fell behind the drywall. So I broke a hole in the drywall & disposed of the other out the window. I live in the mountains. And have a few of Gods creatures looking for a warm home when it starts to get cold. I no longer leave my basement door open for long when it's kind of warm out. lol

Had one of those about that size eating eggs underneath a chicken, I couldn't see because it was coming in from the back of the nest box, reached under to gather eggs and that thing latched on to my hand and would not let go
Our chicken coupe was behind the cattle barn so 6 ft black snakes were sometimes caught eating the chicken eggs. But usually the rats kept them happy. Once caught eating eggs they were relocated to the neighbors horse barn.