For all you UFO Buffs (or NOT)

Just for conversation sake, what would proof look like to you? Truly not adversarial, just curious.
Maybe sitting down with another world being and having a Bourbon with them or getting a ride in their inter galaxy vehicle. Oh wait I already did that but don't want people to think I'm crazy.

Retired USAF (ground pounder type) who talked with a number of flying types. A couple had relayed to me their experiences in seeing aerial phonomina that they could not explain and at the time the powers that were did not/would not accept their reports. Extraterrestrial aliens? Who knows? The Phantom knows (old radio show reference....thats how old I am.

Me and a fellow lrh member saw something on a hunt, twice in 2 days. 3 aerospace engineers (personal cobtacts) working in DOD confirmed we don't have anything in the works that can do what we saw. So this stuff has peaked my interest. I find it interesting some very accomplished individuals have reported different events that meet the same criteria. There's plenty of lunatics reporting bs but when a LTCOL says it...

Just for conversation sake, what would proof look like to you? Truly not adversarial, just curious.

Maybe sitting down with another world being and having a Bourbon with them or getting a ride in their inter galaxy vehicle..........
Like Coyote Shadow Tracker said, second hand information doesn't do it for me. Meet and greet.
I suspect there are others out there and they are observing us and like any intelligent species, are staying away from us.

Last edited:
I listened to the "Phantom" when I was a kid off this radio. I won't plug it in anymore because the wires are all dry rot. I remember going to the General Store to get Tubes for it when they burned out.
Was it the "Phantom " or the " Shadow " ? I thought I remembered some spooky voice on the radio, " What lurks within the hearts of men ? The Shadow knows! "

On warm summer evenings I like to drink nice cold beer & gaze up at sky sights. I have a 15X56 Vortex binoc & a 60X85 Vortex spotter. I usually start with Jupiter & see how many moons I can count. Then using the binocs I look for any moving object. I drag out the Poang recliner so I can lean back & gaze up with minimum strain(s) and rotate recliner at various headings that are marked on deck floor. I have a star gazer wheel to assist in star ID using time/date. Venus, Mars, & Mercury are also visited. The (our) moon is inspected every night.

I see lots of red/green/white aircraft lights, usually on east-west tracks. Meteor(s) are common.

One moving sighting was different. A small spec, zipping along at a heading of about 320 degrees (360 is straight up) and then instantly changes course for a new heading of 120 degrees, almost a 180. Then it faded.

Nicolaus Copernicus did not have a telescope but used a tube for sighting (1400's). Galileo (1600's) had a refracting telescope of 8X then later 20X. Both were much smarter than me and probably did not drink beer while doing serious sky watching.

I'd drink a Dark Dominican Rum with whoever worked over Randy Quaid in Independence Day 🤣🤣🤣
Think it was this guy……
IMG_4334.jpeg

The house I shared with my ex looked over the cascade range and had a full, unhindered view of six volcanoes - Ranier, St Helens, Adams, Hood, Jefferson & South Sister.
From our back porch, a buddy and I watched a light zip north along the foothills, covering ~16 miles in ten seconds.
It didn't slow down, but made an abrupt right turn, heading east, rising up over the Cascades and then disappeared.
My mentor in the early 90's resolutely believed in extra-terrestrial life. I asked him why, and he said one hovered over him when he was a teenager in Ashtabula, Ohio. The man was a rock, and it was something he accepted as an irrefutable fact.

Anyone one here know of someone who claimed being abducted....????
I worked with a stand up guy back in the 80`s.... air force vet... not a wacko....
He claimed he was abducted.... gone 3 days..... only vague thoughts and memories of it all....... remembered being on an operating table with a bunch of things looking down at him....came back with 1 testicle gone......