For all you UFO Buffs (or NOT)

Do I personally believe that we have been or currently are being visited by extraterrestrial intelligence? I don`t know. I do think , though, that that is a related but different question than does one believe that there is extraterrestrial intelligence in the universe. It`s an awfully big place out there for there not to be, IMHO.

I watched it on Tubi, commercial interruptions actually were not that bad, they had maybe 4 or 5 two minute breaks. My first experience with Tubi, after looking at the available movies and shows for free, may not be the last. Especially since Amazon is going to be charging a monthly fee now for Prime.

I watched it on Tubi, commercial interruptions actually were not that bad, they had maybe 4 or 5 two minute breaks. My first experience with Tubi, after looking at the available movies and shows for free, may not be the last. Especially since Amazon is going to be charging a monthly fee now for Prime.
We had Xfinity TV and never watched for over $100 and also Have a Fire Stick so we get thousands of free movies and if we want to have Netflix or Hulu it is $9.99 to $14 per month so a big savings. Also can buy the new movies and have them to watch anytime.

The UFO thing - well is there other life??? How did life begin? I believe in GOD so GOD could also have created other Earths.
The guy that made this documentary was and still is a UFO Buff, but he wants proof. If the Universe is Infinite, then I suppose Time is also Infinite.
I am not Pro or Con on the UFO, but if there is I would like to see some PROOF.
Just thought that this movie was interesting and thought some others might find it interesting as well.

The most compelling pieces of information were the laws of physics and the Christmas tree analogy.

They all agree that law of averages plays to their being life out there, but those same averages play in to the lack of us ever meeting. That cone theory about radio signals was intriguing, then the WOW message, the odds of looking at the source at the moment it reached us were astronomical. He really didn't poo poo the idea of being visited, but for whoever does the visiting, they will have to solve that physics problem.

Retired USAF (ground pounder type) who talked with a number of flying types. A couple had relayed to me their experiences in seeing aerial phonomina that they could not explain and at the time the powers that were did not/would not accept their reports. Extraterrestrial aliens? Who knows? The Phantom knows (old radio show reference....thats how old I am.

I listened to the "Phantom" when I was a kid off this radio. I won't plug it in anymore because the wires are all dry rot. I remember going to the General Store to get Tubes for it when they burned out.

Attachments

• Radio.jpg
    Radio.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 20