For ALL but emphasis on ‘LE’ LRH members 😕

I feel like we are in a bad ice storm on a hill of life. The more we try to climb, the faster we slide backwards ricocheting off life freedoms on the way down. Somehow we need to gain our freedom traction back and move forward.
It is entirely up to the PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. We are a REPUBLIC and WE the PEOPLE vote in representatives.
These representatives are supposed to keep the people's best interest. If the PEOPLE vote in and keep voting in reps that do not make good laws and decisions we will continue to have an upside-down world.
Can't put the blame on the representatives. The PEOPLE elect them. If anyone is to blame it is the PEOPLE.
Look at all the cities that were once great places to live in, work at, visit and now you can't even walk down the streets in the daytime and never at night. Look at how fast the decline has taken place in the past 15 years.
One thing I like about LRH is that I get away from the negative reality with what is happening in the world. I feel like all of us hunters/shooters are in another world because we don't much discuss these issues.
It is a tragedy to what is happening to LE and we all need to support them and make everyone aware. Maybe the PEOPLE can start to realize what is really going on and start to make CHANGE.
God Bless America!

Last edited: