Reaching out for some HELP for one our LRH Members

Thank you to those that have sent. A family friend set it up for us. I was hesitant at first to even allow it but thought that turning down any help we could get right now wouldnt be the best idea.
We are staying about an hour from the farm and all of the running is costing a fortune in fuel. Thanks again to those that have donated, commented and put us in your prayers.
After the ashes settle and normal life prevails are you planning to rebuild?
Will you need help?
Mike

Thanks to those of you that donated to help us and those that offered kind words and prayers. We have received plenty and are on the way to recovering from the fire. Gonna be a long road but friends and family will help along the way. One of the things I live about this forum is the willingness to help members in all situations. If it's a brass shortage or a house fire members are always willing to help. Thank you all and god bless.

I've never met you and have never met many of the people on this forum but have been helped by many with knowledge that has saved me a lot of time and dollars. I cannot offer a lot but when I see a brother in need I want to help when I can. I hope and pray you and your family are able to rebuild and get back to life sooner rather then later.

LONG RANGE HUNTING Probably has at least 1K members. We are surprised on how least amount of members are contributing to help out a LRHM that just had their home burn down and loose all family items that can't be replaced. Right after the fire Ryan and his wife had to get shelter for their five children and clothes, food. You cannot imagine what they are aLL going through, especially the children, It is a HUGE FINICIAL AND MENTAL BURDEN.
The only way they get through this is from funds sent from people like us to help with all their daily needs.
BUCK UP there is a:
The place to send funds is:

https://gofund.me/8ffa9277

Please send Funds to:

Ryan Wilson
1104 Upper Pine Grove Road
Baker, WV 26801

Ryan's wife also has Vernmo

@MMYorkies13

Do not be bashful send what money you can afford and just put you and your family in the Wilsons Position. How would your family get food, clothes, phones, laptops for school, school supplies and I can keep going on,
Please Donate and donate from your heart like what you would want to receive if YOUR FAMILY lost everything!! Break out your wallets!

If you have a question you can call us
Len & Jill
678-427-6168