Reaching out for some HELP for one our LRH Members

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
As some of you have saw on the Posts "TRAPPERNEWT" Rayn Wilson and his family lost everything in a House Fire a few days ago. This is an extremely hard time for him and his family.
There is a "GO FUND ME" page for his family and would all of us be kind enough to send some funds to Ryan's family to help get them back on their feet. Ryan has been a great LRH member and has helped out a lot of us.

The place to send funds is:
Please send Funds to:

Ryan Wilson
1104 Upper Pine Grove Road
Baker, WV 26801

Ryan's wife also has Vernmo

@MMYorkies13

Rayan and his family raise cattle plus he works a full time job (most of us know what the is like). He also has a special needs child and could use all the support that we can give him and his family. Please be generous and send many prayers their way.
If you need more information, you can contact Jill and I.
When Ryan and his family get settled into their new home some sort of normalcy, our LRH Family could help Ryan get back to hunting and shooting again.
For now we all need to help Rayn and his family.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
As some of you have saw on the Posts "TRAPPERNEWT" Rayn Wilson and his family lost everything in a House Fire a few days ago. This is an extremely hard time for him and his family.
There is a "GO FUND ME" page for his family and would all of us be kind enough to send some funds to Ryan's family to help get them back on their feet. Ryan has been a great LRH member and has helped out a lot of us.
The place to send funds is:
Rayan and his family raise cattle plus he works a full time job (most of us know what the is like). He also has a special needs child and could use all the support that we can give him and his family. Please be generous and send many prayers their way.
If you need more information, you can contact Jill and I.
When Ryan and his family get settled into their new home some sort of normalcy, our LRH Family could help Ryan get back to hunting and shooting again.
For now we all need to help Rayn and his family.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Please post his mailing address as i do not give togofund me . Here most of gofund me are scams sorry to say.

Please post his mailing address as i do not give togofund me . Here most of gofund me are scams sorry to say.
I hear you. Jill and I didn't set up the "GO Fund" it was done by a family member of Ryan.
They don't have Pay Pal
If you do use the Go Fund watch out for the "Extra Donation" - you do not need to give extra to GO Fund, Just to RYAN and his family

Please send Funds to:
Ryan Wilson
1104 Upper Pine Grove Road
Baker, WV 26801

Ryan's wife also has Vernmo

@MMYorkies13

Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
I hate their site more than I probably should. Mostly due to their anti 2A attitude. And deciding if someone is worthy of donations as long as it fits their political beliefs. Even though the donations are not even theirs. I do wish people would use better judgement when using these sites. But I would not like to be in this families position right now. And it seems someone else set it up for them. I'm guessing not knowing most of this or don't care. A 15% charge to keep their site going, hurts more, than the donation amount. Even though it was a lot less. lol ;)

Thank you to those that have sent. A family friend set it up for us. I was hesitant at first to even allow it but thought that turning down any help we could get right now wouldnt be the best idea.
We are staying about an hour from the farm and all of the running is costing a fortune in fuel. Thanks again to those that have donated, commented and put us in your prayers.

Thanks Coyote-Shadow-Tracker for posting. It's good to see us taking care of each other on LRH. I am blessed more than I deserve and I hope my small donation helps in big ways! We will be sending extra prayers to Trappernewt and his family.