Reaching out for some HELP for one our LRH Members

I know Go Fund Me sucks. My wife has a Venmo. If you are willing to help.
@MMYorkies13

As some of you have saw on the Posts "TRAPPERNEWT" Rayn Wilson and his family lost everything in a House Fire a few days ago. This is an extremely hard time for him and his family.
There is a "GO FUND ME" page for his family and would all of us be kind enough to send some funds to Ryan's family to help get them back on their feet. Ryan has been a great LRH member and has helped out a lot of us.

The place to send funds is:
Please send Funds to:

Ryan Wilson
1104 Upper Pine Grove Road
Baker, WV 26801

Ryan's wife also has Vernmo

@MMYorkies13

Rayan and his family raise cattle plus he works a full time job (most of us know what the is like). He also has a special needs child and could use all the support that we can give him and his family. Please be generous and send many prayers their way.
If you need more information, you can contact Jill and I.
When Ryan and his family get settled into their new home some sort of normalcy, our LRH Family could help Ryan get back to hunting and shooting again.
For now we all need to help Rayn and his family.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Is ryan going to rebuild. I was wondering how things are going .My bank statement did not show he cashed the check ,

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for all the assistance and the kind words/offers. We are on our feet and doing well. Life has been pretty much a blur for the last 4 months but the worst of it is behind us. Our community, family and friends (like the members here) came together and helped us a great deal. Thank you again for all the help and support. Happy Shooting!!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for all the assistance and the kind words/offers. We are on our feet and doing well. Life has been pretty much a blur for the last 4 months but the worst of it is behind us. Our community, family and friends (like the members here) came together and helped us a great deal. Thank you again for all the help and support. Happy Shooting!!
Good to hear. Thanks for the update

Good Morning,

Ryan
Glad to hear that things are getting better.
Please reach out if you need anything.
God Bless
Len & Jill

Last edited: