For ALL but emphasis on ‘LE’ LRH members 😕

Justice served.

The death penalty! Part of me says, oh heck yeah, fry him. Then my better part says, we are better than that.

Who are we to end someone's life? Then we are no better that the criminal.

Apologies @Deputy819 don't mean to stir the pot.

Justice served.

The death penalty! Part of me says, oh heck yeah, fry him. Then my better part says, we are better than that.

While I respect your opinion on this I will put it to you this way. IF you and or your family were ever in a life or death situation with a criminal ie break in, carjack, hold up, etc and it was to either draw and protect yourself or others OR don't draw and either you/others be shot/killed. What would YOU do? My point is sometimes the timing may be lopsided with the court system but the outcome "should" be the same. We ARE different than the criminal. Sorry for the sidetrack Deputy819.

The time is coming when enough is enough. The elected officials do not listen or maybe not even care. To all of my brothers and sisters be safe as possible. We still do our jobs as we had taken our oath's to do. We don't run away. Times has changed in my 27 years. It is getting worse. I was scheduled to work on a Mon and Tues. I decided to retire on the Mon. Tuesday, a fellow officer was stabbed 9 times before he got any help. He survived and is still working today. I refuse to watch the video still to this day. Here in NC, the NC Justice officials (Libs) has just come up with another step in the force continuum that they feel needs to be added into the continuum to please the Libs. It is called a "Tactical Pause". It is to be implemented just before the use of deadly force. Take a second "Tactical Pause" to consider the whole picture. I get so frustrated. Enough of the side track. My prayers go out to all and especially to the family for Deputy Shirley. God Bless.

Justice served.

No apologies necessary, brother. I welcome all points of view. I've always been an 'Old Testament' kinda guy at heart, but my brain doesn't always concur…🤷‍♂️

While I respect your opinion on this I will put it to you this way. IF you and or your family were ever in a life or death situation with a criminal ie break in, carjack, hold up, etc and it was to either draw and protect yourself or others OR don't draw and either you/others be shot/killed. What would YOU do? My point is sometimes the timing may be lopsided with the court system but the outcome "should" be the same. We ARE different than the criminal. Sorry for the sidetrack Deputy819.

I respect all opinions, whether I agree with them or not, all good.

That is a little different, that's self defense. If someone broke in to my home, they will be greeted by a hollow point, no doubt about that.

It is really said to say, BUT all the Lawlessness, criminals being let off with little or no punishment for their crime this will continue. Look at what is and has been happening over the years in major cities the crime rates out of control, homicides of innocents' skyrocketing.
It all comes down to "WE THE PEOPLE". The people in these high crime areas/cities elect liberal officials. Criminals can do whatever they want. Just look at the news (which I stopped watching). Until the people in these cities/counties/districts start electing officials that take the written laws that we have an enforce them it WILL NOT CHANGE! When you have people go to the ballot box and do not even know who or what the person they are voting for policies and just pull the lever. It is the PEOPLES FAULT. 100%