Followers that fit Rem 700 LA?

MagnumManiac

Hi all,
Question:
What other brand followers will fit in a Rem 700 LA?
I am in a pickle, my 700 LR has a pressed metal follower that doesn't feed cases very well. Have ordered a new machined Sendero follower, but have a shoot next weekend for this rifle. Need a replacement ASAP.

Cheers.

Hi all,
Question:
What other brand followers will fit in a Rem 700 LA?
I am in a pickle, my 700 LR has a pressed metal follower that doesn't feed cases very well. Have ordered a new machined Sendero follower, but have a shoot next weekend for this rifle. Need a replacement ASAP.

Cheers.
I've got 2 different ones(both machined) that I don't need. On Midwest site, see 2nd one under M700, code # F90952B(magnum) and also a Wyatts. Both machined. Wyatts looks to be standard long action. PM me your address and I'll overnite them to you tomorrow if you are in the states.
Rhett

Thanks Rhett,
I'm actually in Australia. I am willing to pay shipping, that's no problem.
Having huge difficulty getting ANY parts over here at the moment.
Totally up to you if you don't want the hassle of international shipping. I do understand.

Cheers.

I always think "cheers" is Australia, S. Africa, Europe, etc.. I'll check with our parts Dep't tomorrow and see. We do ship to Central America often. PM me a shipping address so I can check.

Cheers. Or Thanks from Texas 😉
Rhett

Thanks Rhett.
My shipping address is:
115 Howard Rd, Dingley Village. Victoria. (Post code) 3172. Australia.

Cheers.

I will check it out. I'm sure it won't be overnight delivery though :confused:. I'll PM you what I find out when the shipping guy gets here.

Rhett

Hey Magnum, my shipping guy said it's a major pain to ship out of the country. Apparently a lot of ppwk involved. Do you have any friends or relatives here in USA I could ship to them and they could foward to you?

Hi Rhett.
I have relatives in Boston, but due to health issues I wouldn't like to bother them.

Thanks for the offer, I know how difficult it can be.
I'll just have to swap out one of my others for the weekend.

Cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.