First custom rifle - What trigger weight for a 7mm mag?

I would add that if it's a Trigger Tech design, then that's probably one of the best trigger designs that is safe to go down that low with and use in a hunting configuration, but I'm a touch reluctant to say go that low just based on personal experiences. But my key hunting guns are 2.5 lbs while majority are factory. Few with set triggers. But even then using the set trigger is for the long shots kind of thing.

I would add that if it's a Trigger Tech design, then that's probably one of the best trigger designs that is safe to go down that low with and use in a hunting configuration, but I'm a touch reluctant to say go that low just based on personal experiences. But my key hunting guns are 2.5 lbs while majority are factory. Few with set triggers. But even then using the set trigger is for the long shots kind of thing.
cause a TT diamond has never failed a drop test or went off closing a bolt or had hangfire issues...

Good point!!! I had read a drop test that was done with 3 of the trigger manufacturers and TT came in with the best results BUT... no triggers are truly foolproof and the lower you go, the higher the risk no matter whose your using.