Finally happened to me..😐

Give it time..if you aren't hurting for your cash.......
Let him fight it out..but make sure you do the right thing by getting paperwork on your end to support where the item was last scanned..who did it...whom said it was delivered..time and date of supposed delivery.....

but make sure you do the right thing by getting paperwork on your end to support where the item was last scanned..who did it...whom said it was delivered..time and date of supposed delivery.....
I only have access to tracking info and that's likely the ONLY thing I'd be given as far as "paperwork" goes. The item was never delivered nor was it indicated as such….🤔 Being able to actually talk to a "live person" at the HUB in question (by me) was only accomplished by asking the driver to have his supervisor call me directly. I've done everything I can do on my end. 🤷‍♂️

Is he on here? If hes got good history might be best to play it out if he's helping. Might not be worth stirring someThing up with him yet.
Not under the screen-name he goes by on Accurate Shooter he isn't. He's been solid and dependable so far and I have no complaints about the way he's handling this mess. I'm just not sure if it would be appropriate (so far) for me to ask him to refund my money since it's HIS claim to follow up on regardless. You know?🤔
He's got good history on the other forum.

Seller owes you a full refund. You paid for the goods, he is responsible until they are in your hands. The shipment wass insured and whether you paid for shipping and insurance or it was included in the price of the goods, he has your money and a claim on the go with UPS. You have no control of this situation. I would insist on getting my money back immediately. If they find the goods you can decide if you want to purchase from him or just buy somewhere else. Best of luck.

I only have access to tracking info and that's likely the ONLY thing I'd be given as far as "paperwork" goes. The item was never delivered nor was it indicated as such….🤔 Being able to actually talk to a "live person" at the HUB in question (by me) was only accomplished by asking the driver to have his supervisor call me directly. I've done everything I can do on my end. 🤷‍♂️
Asked to be refunded you did not receive what you paid for. It is the sellers responsibility until it reaches the buyers hands

Not under the screen-name he goes by on Accurate Shooter he isn't. He's been solid and dependable so far and I have no complaints about the way he's handling this mess. I'm just not sure if it would be appropriate (so far) for me to ask him to refund my money since it's HIS claim to follow up on regardless. You know?🤔
He's got good history on the other forum.
We're not discussing his reputation ,and if he is a standup gentleman he will promptly refund you with no problems at all.

I don't know the answer and those that say-it's on the seller until it's in your hands, what do they base that on. I think one can argue, once the Seller gives possession to a 3rd party, it's on the 3rd party's dime. Hope this works out for you. Since this situation seems fairly common these days, I think it behooves both parties to clearly state the terms of the transaction, including risk of loss, in pm's, emails, texts before money is sent.

we seriously need a better ways to handle crimes IMO, criminals have way too many ways out of punishments IMO!
UPS is the criminals. The "insurance" is a scam. They are the ones taking extra funds and don't come through when they lose the packages.

I shipped some prc ammo and they lost it during the pandemic. The driver delivered It to neighbors and put note on the computer " left at gate.....my guy had no gate. had to ship the guy my personal boxes to cover it.

I opened the insurance claim and UPS kept closing it because of no information on the claim.... because their people kept dropping the ball. I would reopen the claim over and over.

After I called a bigger hub in a bigger city that lady tried to help me rattle the cage but it again falls on the hub that shipped it although I think that caused some fire slightly because they at least called me to ask stupid questions ( like I'm going to know what the gate looked like on the other coast).

If anyone wants a class action suit I'll join in. I'm sick of big businesses taking our money and not following through. In fact I'll donate.

I think one can argue, once the Seller gives possession to a 3rd party, it's on the 3rd party's dime.

I can understand that, too. Well, let's see what the brain-trust says…..as per your question.
I don't know the answer and those that say-it's on the seller until it's in your hands, what do they base that on.
Anyone care to answer wyosteve on this?

Hope this works out for you.
Thank you, Sir. 👍

Deputy819,

Did you ever tell us how you paid for this Farley CoAxial rest? How did you submit payment? Electronic transfer, CC, money order, personal check, etc...

After reading this thread, I'm thinking the best "insurance" is CC payment. The negative part of CC payment? It will prevent purchase of gun related items from a Forum member. But if PayPal doesn't prohibit purchase of a Farley CoAxial rest, then CC payment via PayPal for the non-gun related purchase would be possible. My understanding is major CC companies will reimburse your purchase, if you never receive the item. Financial responsibility is on seller, to ensure buyer receives item purchased. Ay least that's been my experience with CC purchases.

Not that this helps at this point in time, unless you paid via CC...

What a PITA! Good luck...

Recent Posts