February Shooting Challenge

back to the Top.

Not much action going on here
Who will get on the board first 🤔
Me tomorrow !! Haha
im going to try and go this weekend if I get off work. It's 2 am and I'm currently waiting on one o-ring. It maybe Sunday before I get home off this job.

Attachments

• IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 123
Hate to say this but can I get a mulligan? I tried this shot off a bog pod death grip on a 12" paper target and freaking missed the paper completely lol! Shot was taken with a 6mm Seekins that shoots lights out, I was amazed at how every heartbeat hit differently in the scope at that distance when not on a bench!!!! This is going to be a new type of practice shooting for me now, I thought for sure I'd at least get on paper without a doubt! Lol

CNY
I would encourage a do over , as practicing for a couple of days first.
Getting used to the movement can be unsettling to your mind , if your mainly a bench shooter.
You cant ever stop the movement. So watching for the target and sights to aline is an acquired skill between eyes and hands.
Practice with a 22 rimfire for cheap training offhand .

I've never posted anything but welcome all of the information. I'm certainly up for this cold bore @ 500 challenge when my bipod arrives, ordered mdt Black Friday sale and not here yet. I'm looking forward to this as I've never shot from a bipod but the 22 GT is more than capable, so it tells me off a bench, the bipod will let me know. As Eric Cortina's podcast states, "Believe the Target".

I've never posted anything but welcome all of the information. I'm certainly up for this cold bore @ 500 challenge when my bipod arrives, ordered mdt Black Friday sale and not here yet. I'm looking forward to this as I've never shot from a bipod but the 22 GT is more than capable, so it tells me off a bench, the bipod will let me know. As Eric Cortina's podcast states, "Believe the Target".
Welcome to LRH.
Glad we got your interested.
22 GT is a great cartridge.
Hope you have Fun. đź‘Ť