Favorite Turkey call

Im sure. Stevens has sold a bunch of those shotguns. Thought about one myself just can't get over the made in china thing
Really ? I didn't look at it . Too funny. Those jokers are making everything now.

The gun patterns great, but the finish is comically bad. It can rain in the next state and that thing will rust.

Really ? I didn't look at it . Too funny. Those jokers are making everything now.

The gun patterns great, but the finish is comically bad. It can rain in the next state and that thing will rust.
A buddy of mine has one and he has run into the rust issue. He keeps it well oiled now

Honestly, I don't have a lot of trouble getting turkeys to come in. I rattle the peanuts around in a plastic bucket and they come in to get fed. I never know when they're hanging around but on average once a week or so they'll show up. I've got one gal that is always alone and another group of 4 that comes in. They will stay on the ground while I'm standing on the deck, tossing handfulls of peanuts to them. These are not domestic but wild turkeys. I talk to the too... sometimes they will gobble back but very low key. I find they are are also very cruel to each other and there is definitely a pecking order as to who gets what! Funny birds!
Cheers,
crkckr

Honestly, I don't have a lot of trouble getting turkeys to come in. I rattle the peanuts around in a plastic bucket and they come in to get fed. I never know when they're hanging around but on average once a week or so they'll show up. I've got one gal that is always alone and another group of 4 that comes in. They will stay on the ground while I'm standing on the deck, tossing handfulls of peanuts to them. These are not domestic but wild turkeys. I talk to the too... sometimes they will gobble back but very low key. I find they are are also very cruel to each other and there is definitely a pecking order as to who gets what! Funny birds!
Cheers,
crkckr
Maybe instead of camo I should just dress up as Mr. Peanut

I used to do all my turkey hunting at WalMart but these days, my wife's work gives her a turkey every T'day and a big ham every Christmas, so I don't even have to go to the store to get my bird! Or pig... no guts or feathers to deal with and when my wife fixes them, they come out perfect every time! Ok, sometimes I "shoot" my turkey's with a finger gun but I dont even go 'bang' when I do because it scares the girls! They're very sensitive you know!
Cheers,
crkckr

I used to do all my turkey hunting at WalMart but these days, my wife's work gives her a turkey every T'day and a big ham every Christmas, so I don't even have to go to the store to get my bird! Or pig... no guts or feathers to deal with and when my wife fixes them, they come out perfect every time! Ok, sometimes I "shoot" my turkey's with a finger gun but I dont even go 'bang' when I do because it scares the girls! They're very sensitive you know!
Cheers,
crkckr
Wow you have got some sensitive girls if they can't handle a finger gun BANG!
Turkey hunting is usually lots of fun and can be challenging at times which I enjoy. We'll buy Thanksgiving bird from a local farmer but I'll still go turkey hunting because that's what I like to do.

Wow you have got some sensitive girls if they can't handle a finger gun BANG!
Turkey hunting is usually lots of fun and can be challenging at times which I enjoy. We'll buy Thanksgiving bird from a local farmer but I'll still go turkey hunting because that's what I like to do.
They are sensitive and when I talk to them it's always in low tones because they run at the least little thing! I even have to be careful tossing the peanuts out there or it scares them!

Hunting turkeys because you like doing it is the absolute best reason in the world to get out in the woods as far as I'm concerned! These are wiley birds and taking one is an accomplishment! If I didn't get my turkey for free every year I would likely be out there myself! Just not after my girls! Of course, not being able to tell one from another.... always the possibility of an "oops!"
Cheers,
crkckr

They are sensitive and when I talk to them it's always in low tones because they run at the least little thing! I even have to be careful tossing the peanuts out there or it scares them!

Hunting turkeys because you like doing it is the absolute best reason in the world to get out in the woods as far as I'm concerned! These are wiley birds and taking one is an accomplishment! If I didn't get my turkey for free every year I would likely be out there myself! Just not after my girls! Of course, not being able to tell one from another.... always the possibility of an "oops!"
Cheers,
crkckr
Oh those girls 😉