Falcon Optics

JSHKS

Curious about these. Looks like the only place to get them is eBay?

Any one with hands on input?
The reviews I read were pretty positive. But, give me an item or a super deal and I will tell you how good it is.
Jeff

Bravo 4

I've had a FFP 4-14 Menace for a number of years. It has taken hundreds of rounds of 7mm Mag, hundreds of .308 and hundreds more 600+ grain .510 subsonic rounds. All while cranking the crap out of the turrets without fail. Would I trust it on a hunt of lifetime or with my life? No, but was a good buy for me.

gohring3006

LRH Team Member
I have a couple scopes that I’m suspicious that are made in the same place, with same reticles and that cheesy felt bag that comes with them. I have abused these scopes, I don’t try to purposely break them. I try to get them to show faults in tracking, even putting one on my Lapua for a while.
They track, and the glass isn’t far off of the gen 1 pst territory.
For the record, these are not falcon scopes. I feel they are the same though. Other companies put their name on similar scopes and get great reviews and tracking out of that particular scope mechanisms. I have two left, and they are on the shelf for when I pick up a new rifle and need a scope.

Bravo 4

I have a couple scopes that I’m suspicious that are made in the same place, with same reticles and that cheesy felt bag that comes with them. I have abused these scopes, I don’t try to purposely break them. I try to get them to show faults in tracking, even putting one on my Lapua for a while.
They track, and the glass isn’t far off of the gen 1 pst territory.
For the record, these are not falcon scopes. I feel they are the same though. Other companies put their name on similar scopes and get great reviews and tracking out of that particular scope mechanisms. I have two left, and they are on the shelf for when I pick up a new rifle and need a scope.
Primary Arms? I believe they are pretty much the same after handling one.

gohring3006

LRH Team Member
Primary Arms? I believe they are pretty much the same after handling one.
BSA mil mil 4-14ffp
I owned the primary arms as well and it’s the same basically. I actually sold it because I liked the reticle better in the bsa.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce