Falcon Optics

JSHKS

Curious about these. Looks like the only place to get them is eBay?

Any one with hands on input?
The reviews I read were pretty positive. But, give me an item or a super deal and I will tell you how good it is.
Jeff

I've had a FFP 4-14 Menace for a number of years. It has taken hundreds of rounds of 7mm Mag, hundreds of .308 and hundreds more 600+ grain .510 subsonic rounds. All while cranking the crap out of the turrets without fail. Would I trust it on a hunt of lifetime or with my life? No, but was a good buy for me.

I have a couple scopes that I'm suspicious that are made in the same place, with same reticles and that cheesy felt bag that comes with them. I have abused these scopes, I don't try to purposely break them. I try to get them to show faults in tracking, even putting one on my Lapua for a while.
They track, and the glass isn't far off of the gen 1 pst territory.
For the record, these are not falcon scopes. I feel they are the same though. Other companies put their name on similar scopes and get great reviews and tracking out of that particular scope mechanisms. I have two left, and they are on the shelf for when I pick up a new rifle and need a scope.

I have a couple scopes that I'm suspicious that are made in the same place, with same reticles and that cheesy felt bag that comes with them. I have abused these scopes, I don't try to purposely break them. I try to get them to show faults in tracking, even putting one on my Lapua for a while.
They track, and the glass isn't far off of the gen 1 pst territory.
For the record, these are not falcon scopes. I feel they are the same though. Other companies put their name on similar scopes and get great reviews and tracking out of that particular scope mechanisms. I have two left, and they are on the shelf for when I pick up a new rifle and need a scope.

Primary Arms? I believe they are pretty much the same after handling one.

Primary Arms? I believe they are pretty much the same after handling one.
BSA mil mil 4-14ffp
I owned the primary arms as well and it's the same basically. I actually sold it because I liked the reticle better in the bsa.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.