Falcon optics

Ksmirk

Anyone had anything to do with these? I saw them reviewed over at Snipershide and they seemed to like them but looking for more than one opinion. They LOOK pretty robust but then again you can't tell much from a picture on the computer. Later,

Kirk

I have one on my 7mm Weatherby Magnum. Holds a zero, repeatability is fine. Had my rifle on the rest sitting on the bench and the rifle flopped over onto the windage knob. No change. Zeroing your knobs doesn't always work. I ended up halfway between 0 and 1. They are releasing components to correct this at no charge for older models. Clicks are in 1/4 moa and I counted 198 clicks to the top of adjustment. I have not had a chance to verify the acuracy of the clicks yet. I have the fixed 10 X with the MP-20 reticle. I love this reticle. It's similar to the IOR MP-8. The glass....is not the greatest. Kind of grey compared to my friends Leupold Rifleman of comparable cost. Good enough to get the crosshairs on a whitetail at 9:30 am with no snow on the ground at 498 yds. Not bad for $400 CDN. Warranty is handled through the dealer you purchased from.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts