Factory rifle

Hello all I have been shopping around and looking at different caliber rifles and I'm looking for some factor rifle options in 280ai I've searched on line but it ain't helping much and would like to get some help thanks
U can buy 5 tickets for $100 for raffle on a realy nice custom 280ai

If you want a factory rifle, look at Savage or Christensen. I wanted a 280 AI just like you. I narrowed it down to those 2 rifles, but ended up building one myself. I went through Northland Shooters Supply. Bought a Rem 700 action (they have Savage actions, too), Criterion "Remage" barrel, APA muzzle break, the wrenches and action vice, gauges (Call James at NSS. He's great and will walk you through the process and get you everything you need.). Put it together, dropped it in a Grayboe stock, and have been very happy. Now, it cost me more to do it this way than going the factory rifle route, but it was very satisfying and I have always wanted to do it. Plus, now I can rebarrel it or any of my other Savage rifles in the future. I know Carbon Six can build you either a Savage or Remage prefit barrel in 280 AI if you want a carbon fiber barrel.

If you don't want to go that route, seriously look at the Savage High Country model. But, if you want a carbon fiber barrel, the Savage Ultralight or CA Ridgeline will be what you want.

Hello all I have been shopping around and looking at different caliber rifles and I'm looking for some factor rifle options in 280ai I've searched on line but it ain't helping much and would like to get some help thanks

These are around $1100 Street price

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.