Factory Rifle

I will double that. As stated earlier... leave yourself plenty dollars for real quality in your glass selection.

I've shot a couple Bergara before and they seem to be great rifles. I'm looking for a lighter rifle than a lot of their models. I am trying to get my hands on their Premier Mountain Rifles.

Just remember, as great as customs are, There will be a MINIMUM of 6 months wait in most cases, depending on components. And a TRUE customs built by a great smith will run a minimum of $3,000. I have a .22 Creedmoor which Alamo built for me last year. On a forum special with a trigger upgrade , brake upgrade and detachable box magazine upgrade, I was over $3,000 on a rifle which started at $2700. I would HIGHLY recommend talk to Robert at Alamo. He knows his stuff. Tell him Buzz sent you.
My other custom was built by ALTUS Firearms. I did get lucky and find the exact rifle I wanted on their "Rifles ready to ship" section. I paid right at $5,000 for it but it is totally loaded out,and shoots like a laser.

My suggestions for factory ready to ship. Spend another $1500-$2500 on optics, you'll bet SET !!!

Cooper
Bergara Pro series
Christensen Arms , These guys are making great guns now. My next one will be a MPR

Attachments

• IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.