Factory ammo advice for Cooper Jackson 25-06

Barnes Vortex 100gr TTSX or Double Tap ammo 100gr TTSX is what i use in my marlin XL7, i do not remember the fps of each out of my barrel but they have been sub moa each time i have shot them and have taken multiple deer

I've had great luck with the 110 Accubond & 117 Sierra 117 SBT Gameking. I like a little heavier bullet. Both of these will jello both lungs. Try to stay away from shoulder shots unless it's a Barnes bullet.

Hey guys recently purchased a Cooper Jackson in a 25- 06 and looking for some advice for some Factory ammo for deer size game, going to eventually reload later down the road. If you have any advice I certainly appreciate it, also if you have any 25-06 ammo for sale I'd be interested.
Thanks
115 berger vld works real well at lots of long range out to 500 yds

Don't ask why...but I own 3 pre-Obama M52 Coopers in caliber 2506...minimal load development yielded 3/8ths at 100yds in all 3 guns...I bet any factory ammo would be "deer deadly" out to 400yds.
(600 yds if you could get enough to learn that load)...
You will be very happy....

Have a cooper 25/06 never shot factory ammo but it likes, if I remember right (haven't shot it in a few years) it liked 85 gr bt. And had good luck with 120 gr partitions.

Agree with Flyguy1 to contact Cooper. Although the most accurate may not be the right choice on game. Partitions produce excellent results but will have to surrender some accuracy. Accubonds are good and will get better accuracy. I have not tried hammers but read only positive reviews. Your individual rifle will tell you what it likes. With the current shortages not a great time but at least you have a while before hunting season starts. Good luck and enjoy the process

I love the 115 BT on whitetail and hogs. I've been wanting to try the 90gr hammers and was wondering myself how they would compare. I hope to get my hands on some soon.
The 115 is excellent and I've killed more deer with that bullet in 25cal than anything elses i have owned to date but they changed the jacket somewhere around 2009 and it's not as hard of a hitter as is was and There is no comparison, the Hammers aint even in the same section of the library

Federal Premium with 117gr Sierra GameKing Boat-Tail was my go to for years until copper laws came around. Reloaded with SMK mostly but the Feds shot well. Now its Hammer time!

[h3][/h3]

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.