Executive action

I'm also glad there ain't no Mason-Dixon Line concerning that. WE all need to unite for a common cause.... Besides, it don't get cold down there (like up here)....

I agree.

This song sums it up pretty good... :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_BZ7xI-114[/ame]

Don't forget to send your senators a message.......especially if their seat is on the ballot this year.

The most pathetic thing is that there has to be some democrat gun owners. They can't even see that the party has pretty much chosen Hillary for them as the nominee. I don't even believe Hillary's so called support is real. Who are these people that supposedly support her? The pro choice party doesn't want any choices in the primary.

Reminds me of ACORN's slogan during Obama's campaigns.....'Vote and vote often'

They were bussing minorities into the voting booths to be sure that moron got elected again. The lengths the Dems will go to is disgusting. Hitlery will lie and cheat and underhand just as much, or more.

She needs to be indicted and removed from D.C...Is what needs to happen...Same goes for Feinstein, Pelosi, Holder, and anyone else who wants to spit on the law of the land (The Constitution), and try to remove our God-given rights.

What they don't seem to understand is that the U.S. Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land, and it shall not be infringed. Which includes "redefining" the amendments to fit your own agenda...

I'm just a poor ole country boy, but I have a question for you guys. Obama wants to close Gitmo, cause he says it is the biggest recruiter for the Jihadist that are trying to kill me and every other swinging Infidel. To save us, he has come up with the two dumbest ideas I have ever heard. 1. Send these people back to the Middle East countries that spawned them, to rearm and try to learn better ways to kill Infidels. 2.Bring them to the U.S., supposedly to a Super Max prison, in defiance of Congress. Yeah! I'm sure that won't be an even better recruiting tool, back in the sand dunes. I think it's more likely we'll end up paying for a shyster to free them, they'll then get Obama Care, welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing and an ObamaPhone to call home for instructions. Oh yes, the question --- Where can I get some Fed 215 M primers?

dok, get with the times!!!! Common sense has no place in U.S. politics.

And we all know that terrorists would never sneak back into the country disguised in refugee clothing. You're only rushing out to buy those primers because you're paranoid. (lots of sarcasm of course)

Thanks, Barrelnut. I must have been having one of my lucid moments. WackinandStackin243, they say you're not paranoid if someone is really out to get you. I'm not too worried about the Muslim terrorists as they only attack the innocent and unarmed. I am neither. It's Obama and his minions that have kept me looking over my shoulder for the last 7 years and I presume his last year will be a real ball-breaker for every flag waving American. Just in case, I'll still need those 215 M's

The way I read it it says even if you sell one gun you could be considered a gun dealear without a lic. If so, you couldnt even sell guns to a dealer.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.