Biden: Gun control by executive order

executive order will be turned over by the courts before the ink is dry. This is posturing to force the republicans to go along with something.

Hell I'm so sick of this BS, I wish they would do it. Then we can take the country back one traitor at a time.

It just scares the hell out of me that we have a President who doesn't give a **** about checks and balances...

Why would he care about checks and balances, when he has no regard for the Constitutin. The only thing he cares about is his agenda to destroy this nation.

executive order will be turned over by the courts before the ink is dry. This is posturing to force the republicans to go along with something.

Hell I'm so sick of this BS, I wish they would do it. Then we can take the country back one traitor at a time.

I'm with you Jim. I've never in my life been involved in a political issue as much as I have with this one. And it is time that this country gets back where it should be.

Randy

If these clowns try to go too far you can rest assured that the repercussions will be similar to what happened with health care and the 1994 Ban. In both cases they lost a lot of seats in congress, and with it power. There is a lot of red on the electoral map. Didn't help that much in the presidential election, but has a huge influence with effective seats in the house and senate where balance of power plays a key role. The action would also be unconstitutional, facing the 2nd Ammendment. The liberals are cowards at heart. No question that there will be some control, but their goal is optics not reality. If it was reality there would be a different discussion.

First let me say that I am not really a gun nut, and don't even own a handgun, if you don't count the two muzzleloading handguns.
I have some muzzleloaders and some single-shot and bolt action rifles.
I use them to hunt. I don't even shoot all that much.
I mostly hunt with a bow.

I'm telling you this so you will know where I'm coming from.
I'm not some kinda gun evangelist with safes full of semi-auto rifles and handguns.
I'm just a guy.

BUT...

They are now talking about you kids not being able to inherit your guns.
The guns would be taken upon your death and destroyed.
Just heard this on WMAL radio. If I had a web-link I would post it.

So now, yes, now I am scared of our Government.
I have NEVER, EVER said that before.
I don't always agree with our Government, but I've never been scare of them.
Until today.

So if you are not an NRA member and want your gun rights respected, now (today!) is the time to join.

Link to join is here:
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=20469332

If you are already a member, and would like to give the gift of NRA membership to somebody else, please consider it now.

I just signed up my son and son-in-law. (I asked them first!)

With a two-year membership NRA is currently giving away a free knife or dufflebag!

I really can't believe that it has come to this. But it has.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.