EuroOptic selling M18 Mauser rifles at Ruger American prices

I have one, nice rifle all around awesome trigger smooth action. Stocks kinda ****** and magazine leaves very little to work with for handloaders in longer cartridges like the 300wm, also long freebore

The M18 was a big deal for Mauser, as they came up with a very thrifty way to manufacture it and re-employed a small Village. Whether the Rifle is over or under priced remains to be seen. As stated in earlier posts, I never found out if the Barrel was Threaded or Pressed on. I've seen vid's complaining it had difficulty achieving one MOA.

The M18 was a big deal for Mauser, as they came up with a very thrifty way to manufacture it and re-employed a small Village. Whether the Rifle is over or under priced remains to be seen. As stated in earlier posts, I never found out if the Barrel was Threaded or Pressed on. I've seen vid's complaining it had difficulty achieving one MOA.
You can see the barrels threads through the front most scope screw. If it's pressed in they threaded it for fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.