EuroOptic selling M18 Mauser rifles at Ruger American prices

Really high quality is a bit of an exaggeration. They are decent for the money. I'd pay a little extra for a tikka personally. When they came with a 50% of Minox optic coupon last year then they were a deal now.. meh.

Minox, blech. I went through a couple of them. The mechanicals were very questionable.

M18 does appear to be made in Germany. I was wondering because I read a few reviews, and none mentioned that. I figured they'd mentioned that right off the bat if it were the case. The stock bedding thing gives me a little pause. Probably fine for a deer blaster,...

Minox, blech. I went through a couple of them. The mechanicals were very questionable.

M18 does appear to be made in Germany. I was wondering because I read a few reviews, and none mentioned that. I figured they'd mentioned that right off the bat if it were the case. The stock bedding thing gives me a little pause. Probably fine for a deer blaster,...
Models matter like with most scope companies. A vortex crossfire is nothing like a razor gen 2

back to the topic at hand. Decent rifle, that's about what they are worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this thing have a Stellite liner in the receiver?

At this point I am 99% sure it is made in Germany. I was suspecting they were being coy and letting people assume it was made in Germany and it was actually made in Turkey or something. I still think it's odd. For instance check out this brochure
They're definitely play up the the German angle "Das Orginal" and "The People's Rifle" yet they never state "Made in Germany".

What I think is their Shot Show display very clearly says "Made in Germany"

I am actually tempted. The 6.5 PRC would be fun if it were more of a long range setup (longer heavier barrel).

Germany.
16790872-6A90-4098-BDC6-EFD1BE121BF0.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.