Equipment question for a new guy.

Ive worn out at least 5 lee handprimers since 1977, the last one I bought wore my arthritis hands out… I bench prime on an RCBS now which is much better.
Although I have almost all the tools I started with over 45 years ago, I only use my rock chucker from back then. I sold my powder measure and put my 505 balance scale in storage back in 2014 after buying the RCBS ChargeMaster. I recently sold my V3 and bought the Super Trickler. Wow! what a machine that is. My 1981 RockChucker replaced a Lee Press, now I have a couple newer presses but I pull out the old rockchucker from time to time.

I only have two tools I regret buying. 1: lee bench prime. The plastic primer handling system is junk.
2: HORNADY concentricity guage. I used it a few times then realized my ammo is plenty concentric and I was wasting time checking it. Plus it started rusting as soon as I took it out of the box. I'll soak it in EvapoRust and sell It too.

I would have saved my money and made the Forster (then Bonanza) Co-Ax my first press. Get the RCBS Automatic primer press (bench mounted) and stay away from the hand priming tools. Your hands will thank you. Avoid those primer presses that allow you to adjust the seating depth. Just a gimmick, IMO. Primers are designed to be seated against the primer pocket base.

Avoid the "flavor of the week" when it comes to choosing powders. Gets expensive. Wait for it to be proven first. Buy quality equipment. You'll only wind up buying it later on anyway. Remember, only rich people can afford to buy cheap equipment.

Useless: Cheap reloading tools, cheap brass, concentricity case measuring devices, dies that don't have micrometer seating stems, reloading area that is not temp/humidity controlled, small benches, etc.

Things I wished I had started with: Mandrel's, bushing dies, body dies, neck dies, accurate fast electronic powder dispensers, good case prep tools, etc.

I'm currently starting with reloading .223/5.56 for 1200m and in on 1MOA sized targets
Get a top end scale early. I'm not a kernel cutter but given that Varget is relatively large, in that small a case a single grain can make a decent difference. One thing though, it will be hard/impossible to spot shots that far out even with heavier bullets. My hits don't even make the targets swing at 1400 yards 🤣 Misses disappear into the berms, and fresh paint helps out a ton. Bullseye targets are helpful if you're shooting alone - a 3" hole with a flapper target in the middle of a 12" plate so you can spot your "misses" on the big plate. That's what I usually run at 500 yards with 223.

Target Link