EP Integrations 2.0 annealing machine

More info. Locally in my area the propane tank you show (and is shown on their website) is not in stock anywhere. Think TP 2020. At any rate, I have emailed the EP Integration folks to ask if the MAP-pro fuel will work (burns 150F higher and costs 3X more). I will post their answer as soon as I get it.
Just received a reply from EP Integration:

We personally use regular propane and we don't use Mapp (MAP-pro). We do not think these torch heads are verified for MAPP. Verify all factory information prior to use.

So now I have to drive to another nearby city to buy a propane cylinder. Life goes on.

Just received a reply from EP Integration:

We personally use regular propane and we don't use Mapp (MAP-pro). We do not think these torch heads are verified for MAPP. Verify all factory information prior to use.

So now I have to drive to another nearby city to buy a propane cylinder. Life goes on.
Wow! Sorry for your trouble. I just went to Home Depot and they had cases of these small propane bottles in the plumbing section. Good luck on your search.

Happy on two counts. First, I scored two bottles of propane from a ACE hardware store close to the boonies so I guess contractors haven't found out about it.
Second, my annealing machine arrived an hour ago. Very well packaged. Even included a foam cup holder so I can have a soft drink while watching it go around. Tomorrow I will set it up and run some 223, 243, 30-06, 7MM Rem Mag and some 303 British just to test all its adjustments. for the rounds I shoot.
Oh yes, the nozzle they provide is for butane not MAP-pro.

FWIW: I did my first annealing test run. 223's. After setup and reviewing the video I was annealing a 223 every 3 seconds. That's 5 minutes to run 100. That also means no time for that 'soft drink' I mentioned in my last post.
Only downside is that the spouse was not too keen on my doing that in my reloading room with the powder, primers, etc.
Had to set up in garage but it was no big deal.
@lobo56: The chair was I was sitting in was too low and my arm got stiff loading the brass every 3 seconds..... a feeder might be a nice add on. Just saying. However the unit is really easy to use, fast and inexpensive. Wonder if there is any liability issues annealing for others. Not like loading ammo.

On average how long will annealing extend the life of your brass for calibers such as 300wsm 308w and 35Rem?

Recent Posts