EP Integrations 2.0 annealing machine

basinman

I just got an EP Integrations 2.0 annealing machine and I really like it. But this is my first annealing machine so I really don't have anything to compare it to. I learned about it on YouTube and liked the way it is quickly and easily adjustable for different size cases. I liked the price as well. Does anyone else have one of these and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
EP Integrations 2.0.jpg

I made my own, it is more robust/industrial and feeds itself using Dillon parts. Mine has 3 flames, and is hard plumbed, not butane cylinders.
Alas, I am tired of the room it takes up and I am seriously considering laying down some money on one of these myself.
As he states in the video, 6 seconds in the flame is about right, this is what my own annealer does.
I really like it's compactness, and can be set aside when not in use, can't do that with mine.
Let us know how your first batch goes, I am interested.

Cheers.

I did some 308 win, 300 blk and 6.5 grendel and it worked great. On average it is about 6 seconds in the flame but following his method of turning out the light and watching for the glow works well. Adjusting the speed fine tunes the time it spends in the flame for a perfect anneal. I write down the speeds as I find them.

Doggone. You just cost me $268. I have one on the way. Looks more flexible and faster than other single and double tank units being offered for sale and about the same cost without my labor building one.

Last edited:
One of the videos shows an automated brass feeder they will be offering soon. But I don't mind feeding the cases by hand. That lets me keep an eye on it.

It is working great! I have done 223, 308, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 BLK and the thing I like the best is the quick setup for the different length of the cases. And once I have the timing right for a particular case, I record the speed as noted on the digital display. It makes it easy for the next time I do that case. I can easily recommend this machine and the price is very fair. $268 shipped to the lower 48.

I just got an EP Integrations 2.0 annealing machine and I really like it. But this is my first annealing machine so I really don't have anything to compare it to. I learned about it on YouTube and liked the way it is quickly and easily adjustable for different size cases. I liked the price as well. Does anyone else have one of these and if so, what are your thoughts on it?View attachment 268235
More info. Locally in my area the propane tank you show (and is shown on their website) is not in stock anywhere. Think TP 2020. At any rate, I have emailed the EP Integration folks to ask if the MAP-pro fuel will work (burns 150F higher and costs 3X more). I will post their answer as soon as I get it.

Can I ask why you picked this unit over the Annealezze that feeds automatically and is around the same price? Curious~!
Speaking for myself only, there is no need for additional parts for larger calibers (additional costs) and my unit is still less expensive to start with. I, myself, do not do bulk annealing so dropping one round at a time into the feeder is not a problem.
I also have a problem with automatic feeding of 'any things'. Nothing is problem free. Even my beloved (2x) Dillon presses have primer feed problems from time to time.
Also, I would never walk away from an open flame, except on my stove (LOL), so watching the machine go around and around with nothing for me to do would be quite boring. Oh, did I say it is less expensive.
Just my 2 cents and everyone is entitled to what rocks their boat.

Last edited:
This unit is much easier to adjust for different size cases as well as it appears to be easier overall to use. I watched video reviews to learn about all of the different machines. The new Annealezze 2.0 seems to have addressed some of the issues the first unit had.

I did some 308 win, 300 blk and 6.5 grendel and it worked great. On average it is about 6 seconds in the flame but following his method of turning out the light and watching for the glow works well. Adjusting the speed fine tunes the time it spends in the flame for a perfect anneal. I write down the speeds as I find them.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Recent Posts