brass annealing machine

I'm sorry, first of all I didn't see your reply, secondly, not so sure if I'm sending this in the form of a p.m. or not. Any help is appreciated.

DJD , I don't think you have enough posts to be able to send a pm . I can't send you one , so I'm assuming it's your post count .

I think you need 10 posts , and a member for a set amount of time . you have the time period covered , but you need a few more posts .
Thank you very much Jimbires!
Is it "legal" to provide email addresses, ect.?

I have a Benchsource I would entertain selling. Only used 2 or 3 times, my wife bought me the AMP.

how old is your benchsorce ? can you put up a picture
Thank you very much Jimbires!
Is it "legal" to provide email addresses, ect.?

sure you can . as soon as the other guy gets it , I would edit my post to delete it .

how old is your benchsorce ?

I am, sorry I spent a big part of the afternoon looking for a special hose I had made for the machine. We just moved, I couldn't find it, but I would through in 3 bottles of Templac( paint it on the side, to make sure it's at the right temp).
I'll take $400 plus shipping.
Thanks
Danny

I would think at any camping supply outfit would have those items on hand. The connection are the same, if
I remember correctly. Stoves, propane lights, torches are all the same.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.