Dress In Dark = Inside Out & Backwards ... Len's profile picture

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
My mule deer hunting guide took this picture of me at mid-day in camp after the morning hunt...some years ago.

My wife likes the message in the lower right corner enough that this framed copy hangs on our bedroom wall.

I still use a crop of it as my LRH profile picture to poke fun at myself

20220220_085201.jpg

I know this is a little off topic, but I want to thank Len from the bottom of my heart (and trigger finger) for his dedication and pursuit of excellence with this forum. I have learned so much, enjoyed the humorous portions and especially respect the professionalism on this forum! Thank you Len!

Remember being a hunting forum, most hunters are in the woods for weeks and only packing in their packs one pair of LJ underwear or base layers to keep weight down. The need to wear those items inside out for a week and outside in for the other week is pretty normal. The old joke about wearing the same undies for a week isn't a joke at all. You just wear them inside out for the other half of the week.

I know this is a little off topic, but I want to thank Len from the bottom of my heart (and trigger finger) for his dedication and pursuit of excellence with this forum. I have learned so much, enjoyed the humorous portions and especially respect the professionalism on this forum! Thank you Len!

Thank you back, TennJed.

It is a pleasure being around you guys...and gals.