Dream hunt or Car?

Sheep hunt. The government prints money every day. You have the rest of your life to be responsible and make money but you're only young once.

It would be interesting to know the outcome, being 16 years later…..Tough call. Once upon a time, at the same age, I was faced with a similar choice. IMO, in hindsight, the decisions you make in your thirties tend to frame the rest of your "life", for which you get only "one" shot. Carefully consider the long view. Now, well into retirement and looking back, I'm still happily married, put two girls through college, paid for their weddings, hunted hard, and, STILL have that old car which I fully enjoy, and drive just about every day…..

Depends—I am bowled over at what a good sheep hunt cost—a Dall sheep with charter, packer, guide and works will tear the hell out of 30k…not too many years ago you could get it done for 15k of course 15k in 2002 was a lot of coin then too—Stone and Desert sheep are from 40-70k—-just nuts—I'm like a few others—there are options for the experience. I might do a really good Aoudad hunt with a reputable outfitter and put the rest in the bank. You will really enjoy it and it is 90% of a desert sheep hunt with out the 60k price tag—of course—if you want a wild sheep—a NWT or Alaskan Dall sheep hunt is quite the adventure—and I will say—I don't think you will be sad that you spent it—it's just a lot of bread. Hunt while you can…hunt what you can afford—and often. You will not regret it.