Does anyone make "Predator Call" thats 110 AC powered

AGL, There is a way. These converters in mobile homes and travel trailers allow you to run off battery power. When you plug the converter into 110 it switches over to 110 and switches back to battery when you unplug. Run a weather proof horn speaker (All Predator Calls) outside where you have a great view. Especially from the prevailing down wind side. Keep the call and converter inside. Remote by the Lazy Boy. Good luck.

Last edited:
Buy rechargeable batteries.

They wear out, and I have to pay a base rate for 110/120 power anyway, might as well use it. I just find it strange that with all the people who live on ranches or farms or remote homesteads, that makers of e-callers don't put a 12v jack in all the units. Many guys call from their truck, they could use the 12v truck battery system.

I'm very familiar with where AGL lives, and it makes decent sense to try this. I can say though, that the animals will learn that those sounds from that area lead to death, and in turn he'll end up seeing less animals.

excuse me, 'cabin'. With electicity. And eaves to hang speakers from.

NO......but your are getting close. Diesel generator, small one room "Shack" (Dry Shack) that means haul water from creek, outhouse, no kitchen, just a Coleman two burner camp stove, no bed, but a warm sleeping bag. In the heart of the Chugach National Forest. Only accessible on snowshoes in the winter, and a Duce & 1/2 in the summer.

AGL, before you sell your call. Call Fox Pro. They are the experts. They do custom work. Or you might just question them. They will tell you exactly what you need to get your project done.

Thanks......good advise. I have been talking to front office people there (Sales, marketing, etc.) they finally admitted that I need to be talking with Tech and service dept. Which I'll start doing next week. Again thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.