Does anyone make "Predator Call" thats 110 AC powered

I'd just go with a nice outdoor sound system with weatherproof speakers, then you could just use the stereo inside to power them. Then you could use cd's, MP3, and whatever other media file you have that has the call you want. Could probably have a bluetooth connection so you could control the calls from outside too.

I just contacted "FOXPRO" and they don't offer anything like what I am wanting. I find that kind'a strange. People who live in isolated remote wilderness don't need a portable caller.

I have the FOXPRO "Shockwave" if I could find a way to power it with 110/120 then I could use the remote speaker jack for outside the cabin speaker.

You already have the caller. Just get a converter, 110 to 12v. Something like they use in travel trailers and mobile homes. Then get you a motion light. Sit back and enjoy the show.

That will be a GREAT solution......not sure there is a way to convert the battery back to a 110/120. I don't think that is an option. It seems like they would build a jack right into the unit. I guess they figure everyone drive 20 miles from home to start calling.

You already have the caller. Just get a converter, 110 to 12v. Something like they use in travel trailers and mobile homes. Then get you a motion light. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.