Doe Hunt Hammer Prototype Max Distance Minimal Velocity

Any idea on potential out of a 22 Creed that's currently running the 80.5 Bergers at 3,240?
I run 73 absolutes 3700 in a creed, its a 8t but you should get 3400! Need to get rockymtnmt to put the 76 absolute on the website lol, its a really good bullet also im getting.36 bc on it just going off the scope dial!

Ok, I'll let the cat a bit more out of the bag. Right now, we are looking at two lines of the new bullet. One that is more conventional and one that is pushing the limits. So, thinking here is we may launch two new lines of bullets. Uuuggg, the chaos of having too many bullets!
Are there any other calibers being tested besides the .22?

I run 73 absolutes 3700 in a creed, its a 8t but you should get 3400! Need to get rockymtnmt to put the 76 absolute on the website lol, its a really good bullet also im getting.36 bc on it just going off the scope dial!
Mine's a 7 twist so good there. (.080 FB) You listed your velocity with the 73 AH. What do you get with the 76 AH out of the Creed?

Let's see a photo of the prefired bullet

Doe at shot at 873 yards by Dallas with a 22/284cal, 22 cal. Prototype Hammer Bullet. Predicted impact 1600FPS, 200FPS below 1800FPS recommendation. Deer ran 40 yards and tipped over. Entrance was dime size. Exit was golfball size. Heart was "chum!" Congratulations Dallas. Thanks for the test results.
View attachment 422232
View attachment 422233
View attachment 422234
What grain bullet or did I miss that info?

We have on game tested 30 cal, 27 cal, 26 cal, 25 cal, and 22 cal. We are at the point now that we trust the design for terminal performance. Now we just have to iron out the ballistic form.
What weights are being tested for the mentioned calibers? Specifically the .27 and 26

What weights are being tested for the mentioned calibers? Specifically the .27 and 26
We will design bullets in varying weights and varying twist rates in different calibers. We will work on the most popular calibers first. As we are developing this it is starting to look like we may wind up with more than one line. One that will hit the market sooner than the other.