Do you remember the first centerfire rifle you fired and do you reload for that caliber today?

My first was my father's sporterized 1903A3 Springfield in 30-06. I think I was 10 or 11. He asked after the first shot if it hurt and I smiled and lied out of fear that he would not let me shoot it again. That rifle now resides in my collection right along side my mother's 1903A3. I never loaded for either as they came to me with two and a half cases of Remington 180 grain Core-Lokt which both shoot sub-moa.

1968 I bought my first rifle: Savage 110C .270Win, still have today, countless deer with it. Rebarreled in 2018 as nice upgrade to SS barrel and 24" versus OEM 22". That was my first try at installing a barrel and it was life changing since I have "assembled" 2 complete rifles since then.
I had that same Savage up until 4 years ago. Selling it was a big mistake.

It was a 303 Brit in my oldest brother's No.4 Mk1 that he bought via a catalogue with delivery to our rural mail box. There were no 4473's at that time, and it came with ammo, sling, etc, and yes, today I load for the 303Brit.

My dad bought me a 300 Savage when I was 11 ,I used it to kill many deer and a couple Elk.
Then I bought myself a 30-06,then a 7 Mag. then a 300Mag
The Savage rested in the safe for years,this past winter I found a set of dies on Ebay.
A VX2 3X9 was resting on a shelf,found a box of bullets at Murdochs and I was off and running.
Reloading plinking loads for it.
Never noticed how bad the trigger was back then!
Wish you lived nearby; I have a box of 300 Savage in the old Remington green/red box that's probably from the late '60's, but it's in perfect shape; the rounds look like they were made yesterday. Impressive round, and father to the .308 IIRC. Anyway, I'll be glad to donate them to someone in my area that can use them.

Rem 700 ADL in 243 at age 14 or so - too long ago to remember!
Still have one, still load for it, along with about 15 other calibers. Still a soft spot in my heart for the 243. My current one has dispatched 100+ deer and is on it's 4th barrel!
My late father-in-law swore by the .243 Winchester, and had a Savage 99 in that caliber he bought in the early '60's. That and an ancient Model 94 were his only rifles, and he took a ton of deer with the Savage. Even took an elk once (at maybe 100 yards with very careful shot placement.) That wouldn't be my first choice for an elk, but he had 6 kids to feed and used what he had.