Didn't Know Where To Post This.....Stock Painting

I use the epoxy paint "Duracoat" and yes it is very durable. Spray it out of the Preval sprayer $5 Home Depot or a small Hong Kong Freight spray gun ~$13 . Easy to mix and about an hour working time before it hardens.

Me too I bought a airbrush and duracoat finish in any color you can dream up and flat or glossy and anywhere in between

Thanks

Buck

Excellent Paint work Guys. Just an FYI . I just had my Weatherby Ultra Light stocked Hydro Dipped , made into Snow Camo. A Thin Plastic film is applied in a tank of water , the stock is dipped into it , then sprayed with flat , clear finish $150 .00 . One week . Barrel channel and Receiver inletting were taped . I like it!

Attachments

• IMG_2567Weatherby Ultralight in 270 Win  Stocked just dipped  to make it snow Camo.JPG
    IMG_2567Weatherby Ultralight in 270 Win Stocked just dipped to make it snow Camo.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • Weatherby Ultralight Pic 3  Dec 24 2019.JPG
    Weatherby Ultralight Pic 3 Dec 24 2019.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thank You Sir , Yes, This small company is actually right next door to my Taxidermist in NJ . They Hydro Dip Deer and Bear skulls, as well as Motorcycle parts, and also gun stocks.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.