Did anybody catch this on Fox ?

Another fox news story this morning, bolt action assault weapons....

Attachments

• 20230302_082523.jpg
    20230302_082523.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
We use to strap our elk and deer heads on the front winch bumper for the ride home. I suppose that is not politically correct nowadays
Who cares about being pol..... correct. Ride that cat all over the place. He's getting 1 heck of a last ride on of all things a Lamborghini. When my time comes, I should be so lucky. They're probably going to just throw me in an old pickup or on a beat up old trailer. That would be fitting if you knew me, you'd probably agree.

I've done the opposite. It wouldn't be unusual for me to have a harvested animal on the rack of my truck. But being aware of the sensitivities of non-hunters, especially women and little children, I wrap them up in a big blue tarp. Adults know what's under the tarp but it's not put right in their face.

I don't see that as bowing to anyone. I'd rather not offend anyone or bring negative attention to our sport. A little discretion goes a long way. I taught the state Hunter Safety program for 35 years. Elevating the image of modern sportsmen was a big part of our program.
How about some of the commercials that are right in our faces including wives and children? I haven't heard anyone complaining about them and some really offend us old pharts!

Just to show my age, when I was a boy we had a deer "rack" in the town park where anyone's harvested deer for the season could be hung and displayed. Everyone in town was proud of their hunting. And, we even got the Friday before the deer season opening day off from school so we could go hunting without missing a day of school. Good days past!
I live in a county that still has the first few days of hunting season off. If the opening day starts in thanksgiving, they have the whole week off.

In some jurisdictions, pending regs would prohibit dogs from sticking their heads out from windows while vehicle is moving. Seeing the dead cat being exposed to road debris would annoy me but I would not condemn having the dead cat transported that way. Would cat blood damage Lamborghini paint?