Did anybody catch this on Fox ?

I think it's great. Good for that guy!

I'm tired of bowing to the woke mob and trying to appease their ridiculous sensitivities.

I don't antagonize them by intentionally flaunting dead animals, but I'm also tired of trying to hide them.

I've done the opposite. It wouldn't be unusual for me to have a harvested animal on the rack of my truck. But being aware of the sensitivities of non-hunters, especially women and little children, I wrap them up in a big blue tarp. Adults know what's under the tarp but it's not put right in their face.

I don't see that as bowing to anyone. I'd rather not offend anyone or bring negative attention to our sport. A little discretion goes a long way. I taught the state Hunter Safety program for 35 years. Elevating the image of modern sportsmen was a big part of our program.

I've done the opposite. It wouldn't be unusual for me to have a harvested animal on the rack of my truck. But being aware of the sensitivities of non-hunters, especially women and little children, I wrap them up in a big blue tarp. Adults know what's under the tarp but it's not put right in their face.

I don't see that as bowing to anyone. I'd rather not offend anyone or bring negative attention to our sport. A little discretion goes a long way. I taught the state Hunter Safety program for 35 years. Elevating the image of modern sportsmen was a big part of our program.
That's fine if you want to be sensitive to the peoples' feelings that are trying to take away your hunting rights, but that doesn't mean everybody has to.

Here's one in the passenger seat for ya!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302_062817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302_062817_Chrome.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 121
That's fine if you want to be sensitive to the peoples' feelings that are trying to take away your hunting rights, but that doesn't mean everybody has to.

You are wrong on both matters.

1. Most people are statistically neither pro-hunting or anti-hunting. The vast majority are in the center and can be moved in either direction. I'd prefer to NOT move them towards the anti crowd.
2. My post clearly states what I do and why. No where in the post does it imply that "everybody has to", or that anyone should do anything.