Deer with Covid?

I don't know about any of you, but I can't get within 6 feet of a deer. I would dare say that most of us have only been really close when the animal was already dead. The closest I ever got to a living deer was about 100 yards and COVID was the least of his worrys.

I don't know about any of you, but I can't get within 6 feet of a deer. I would dare say that most of us have only been really close when the animal was already dead. The closest I ever got to a living deer was about 100 yards and COVID was the least of his worrys.
Yeah, I saw about 40 , in a line yesterday ,thought it was a migration, but they were headed into town for a vaccine shot.

Animals have had covid for many many years. This is not a new disease. Checkout spectra 6 vaccinations for dogs at your local farm store it has covid as a prevention. If you are really worried lock your self up wear a mask and inject some spectra 6. At least this injection has been vetted properly.

Covid-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2. SARS-CoV-2 is a "Zoonotic" disease which means it can infect both humans and animals. Basically, any mammal on the planet. Because of this, we will NEVER get rid of Covid no matter what any "expert" says. With a disease like Polio, we can inoculate or give a person a vaccine and eventually irradicate it because Polio only infects humans. There is no way to give every human and animal in the world a Covid vaccine. We will all just have to live with it like the flu from now on.