Moving deer with Amax

Roe

This is me signing off for Christmas, best wishes for the next year!

[ame]http://youtu.be/K7SeF8WN6dk[/ame]

Roe,

I always enjoy watching your videos and hunting adventures ... thanks for sharing.

I was stationed in RAF Lakenheath in 2000-2003 and was fortunate to time in Scotland, what a beautiful country and people. Hope to get back there some day and perhaps get a chance to hunt.

BTW, love your dog too. I have a Karelian Bear Dog that I wish it's legal to take him (as a companion) on my hunts like you do.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, cheers!

Ed

I always love watching your videos. That's the way to run that bolt! Merry Christmas and thanks.

Love the video.

Happy hunting in 2015.

Ps how do you get your hound to stay still. We're his feet chained to the fence?

The dog is just a natural born hunter, he will not give chase until he is told to fetch the deer. He is not my dog, I just borrow him for this hunting. I would estimate he sees 1-200 deer shot each year, so he has a lot of experience doing this by now.

RAF Lakenheat is actually down in England. I quite like Britain (part of it), lots of culture and lots of really brilliant writers.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts