Daughter's first rifle

This old stick in the mud is going have a moment of silence for the murder of a perfectly good 25-06 to build a 6Creed. 🥺
That's the world we live in now I guess.😂

Good luck with your new builds.
Well the 25-06 was a great rifle for my son, but it has a pencil barrel and I'm addicted to can's now so it was going to get a new barrel anyway and figured the 6 would better suit her
Curious, why sfp? Should be a very nice pew. Especially for a new shooter! Stay safe and have fun.
Mainly due to it being a hunting rifle and low power low light issues that follow the FFP

So my daughter wants to start shooting. So this is what I'm thinking, 6 creed origin action with proof carbon barrel and that's where I end lol. Looking for recommendations on stocks, I would like something lite and adjustable so she can handle it (she is small lol). I have a can for it (TBAC7) so I'm thinking kick should not be a problem. Also on glass MOA and SFP with a good eye box. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Certainly a 6mm CM is not a heavy recoiling rifle by any means, but it does recoil quite a bit more than other choices that perform similarly, and don't really give up anything to the creed. I would consider a 6gt or 6 Dasher if it were me. The GT has an advantage if you aren't a reloader. You only really get one chance.to.set the hook with the youngsters and the noise amd recoil are both detriments to young shooters whether they admit it or not, so Inwould attend to both. You've got the sound suppression covered already woth your excellent suppressor choice. Send pics once your done with it.

I will definitely post some pictures, I'm currently in Singapore for work until June 6. Everything is ordered and waiting for me at the house when I get home to start all of the new builds.