Custom Rifle Builder Question

S&S Precision
101 E University Dr #400, Denton, TX 76208
(940) 566-7001 or (940) 641-0649

Mikael Vesperman

I've spent more than $20K with him and he's never once disappointed me ..... accurate rifles, great service and a friendly guy.

And BTW - he won't make you wait forever. The longest I've waited for a custom build was 8 weeks.

RBros for sure for me - simply can't say enough. He has built me 2 rifles which are both top notch. Travis Redell is a hunter and he will take the time to discuss every possible option with you before you place an order. RBrosrifles.com and also check out their facebook page.

Well...I've used several. Start with determining if you are using a custom action or are having one blueprinted. If you are wanting an action blueprinted as part of the build I would recommend Gre Tan Rifles in Colorado. He sells equipment to gun builders and his work is state of the art. I've also used Nathan Chesney at Hillbilly Custom Rifles. Great work! He has built me a .338 a Lazzoroni short mag and a .264 win mag...all outstanding. Others that do good work are Gunwerks(they don't build off people's specs now so you would have to buy something they configure) also GA Precision built a 6.5SAUM for that is really nice.

Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny
Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny

Jon Beanland for me. Lots of guys can cut a good chamber, good thread, etc.
But, I haven't seen better bedding or finish work anywhere, and the way he puts the parts together to make a whole product is unbelievable.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.