Copper Creek 6.5 SAUM Brass

Bertram has 6.5 saum brass stateside being tested at the moment. Norma/Raug is going to have loaded ammo available soon, 140 Bergers. Hold tight buddy, the help is coming!

Deviant check out 6.5 SAUM 4S Facebook page. There have been members willing to sell some brass in the past.
Will do, I hear that Bertram and ADG will be making 6.5 SAUM brass very soon too. Hopefully before my barreled action gets here in November.

Thanks,

Went to Sportsmans Warehouse in Boise. They did not have any 7 saum brass on the shelf. Really sorry. I will continue to check around for ya.

Brian

Went to Sportsmans Warehouse in Boise. They did not have any 7 saum brass on the shelf. Really sorry. I will continue to check around for ya.

Brian
Hey no problem I appreciate you trying though and it sounds like we'll have some Bertram brass coming real soon.
Thank you.

Brian

I've got 200 rounds of the Hornady Gap 4S brass unfired I'd be willing to let go if you need some. I can have it in the mail ASAP.
Im actually necking down Bertram 7mm SAUM as we speak. I have heard too many bad things about the Hornady brass. Thanks for the offer though.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.