Copper Bullet that works

I've been giving the CE bullets an eye for a while. I wish I was attracted to less expensive bullets. This attraction to things that cost a lot has increased since I joined LRH. Ignorance can have some financial advantages, but when it comes to hunting and shooting longer range I don't think the financial advantage is worth it. My wife would not be in agreement with this

First time seeing the CE bullet work with my own eyes. This bullet only hit tissue and expanded like crazy. And …. The thickness of a neck is not the same as hitting the vitals. Imagine hitting the boiler room ….

I've had some experience with Barnes, and they would not show this type of deviation at all.

LH

They indeed do work great far better than Barnes. I still shoot them in a few calibers but switched mostly to hammers. Over the hundreds of game I've shot with both the hammers are better at everything except high bc. I still run lasers in my .375. And raptors in my .458 socom and 300blk
They work as advertised.

I shot CE for years BEFORE Hammers. Both shoot well, edge to Hammers on velocity and BC to CE. Hammers do not seem to copper foul as much as CE but that is subjective not thru side by side shot by shot comparison. Just observation.

Both are pricy IMO but sometimes just close your eyes and grab the CC bill before house CFO sees it😱.

CE makes some nice bullets that can shoot well in my 357Max and increases range a bit. I need to shoot some CE in my .270 TH with RL26 which I hadn't tried in past. Bet I see nice bump. My only complaint with CE is backorder to fill timeline can be lengthy 3+ months or more.

What's not to like having decisions between CE, Hammers, Badlands Precision and so on? At least we can get bullets! Powder and primers another discussion!

And none of them have load manuals because they clearly state for experience reloaders.

And we are off!!

It's not the bullets.. it's people suffering from anencephaly. Bullets will always be just bullets.
I have never lost a animal, no matter which bullet I used. All bullets matter(ABM). ;)

Good job Longhorn!

Only deer I ever hit and lost was with a 250gr XTP out of a Winchester 1873 in 45 colt. The tree it bounced off before it lightly smacked the deer on the shoulder and dropped to the ground might have had something to do with it but I'm just going to go with that deer was bullet proof.
63E586DC-042A-4C84-A4A6-A9AC8CCD9FB1.jpeg
ACF664B0-A318-494A-8847-A3E7F7A23AD5.jpeg